Practice with The Fog
Our 15's practice season runs from October through May, and our league match season runs from January through the end of March.
We practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8-10PM, nearly every week. Everyone is welcome to attend our practices — rookies, alumni, and of course our regular players. Our practice pitches are the Beach Chalet Soccer Fields on Tuesdays and the Crocker Amazon Soccer Fields on Thursdays, and we regularly go out for a drink after our Thursday night practices.
Sometimes practice locations will change, or we may not have practice. For the most up-to-date information about practices, follow us on Twitter, or contact our Secretary to be added to the mailing list for active players.
What to Know
- We recommend bringing a mouthguard, water, and wearing clothes that you don't mind getting roughed-up.
- Cleats/rugby boots are optional but recommended. Rugby shorts are also recommended, they tend to hold up better than gym shorts.
- Our practice fields are turf; feel free to wear a spandex layer to keep warm and avoid rug burn.
- We practice in the Fog! San Francisco evenings in winter are cold and foggy, so bring an extra layer to keep warm. You might need it.
- Everyone is welcome at our practices, no experience necessary. If it's your first practice, you'll be asked to sign a safety release waiver.
Beach Chalet Fields, Tuesday Nights
1500 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, CA 94121
Crocker Amazon Fields, Thursday Nights
1555 Geneva Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112